Designed by a team of Ivy League Medical Students, this app is a powerful tool for patients.
It tells you in plain English exactly how good each medical test is. For example, some tests detect conditions 99% of the time, while others detect them 10% of the time.
It also tells you exactly how often each medical test accidentally gives a positive result even when the patient really does not have the medical condition.
Every piece of information in the app is presented with the specific medical evidence that backs it up.
For example, say you have a feeling that you have a serious medical condition. You get tested for that condition and the test comes back negative. Our app might tell you that the test only has a 20% chance of detecting that condition. So even though you tested negative, there is still an 80% chance you have the condition, so further testing might be necessary.
Or, say you tested positive for a serious medical condition, our app might tell you that even though you tested positive, there is still a 70% chance that you do not have the disease. So maybe you should use a better test before you start that terrible tasting medicine.
This app simply puts power in the hands of the patient.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Doctor Said What?? is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Doctor Said What?? (version 13.1.1) has a file size of 13.84 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.